The Faculty of Human Sciences – Catholic University of Portugal and HHL Leipzig Graduate School of Management in partnership with Estrela Borough presents the call for papers for the First Public Value Festival – Connect, Contribute, Celebrate, to be held in Lisbon, from 7 to 9 July, 2021.
This first Public Value Festival targets high-quality research on topics related with Public Value from different perspectives, including public and private lenses. Academics, PhD students and practitioners are invited to submit papers related to the Festival theme: Connect, Contribute, Celebrate.
We also encourage submissions in the direction of, but not limited to, understanding the different connections of Public Value with the fields of communication sciences, psychology, organizational and behavioral studies, among others.
- Abstract Submission – until feburary 28th
- Full Paper Submission – march 31th to may 31th
- Public Value and City Management: Living in urban areas is a great achievement of modernity. But how to sustain this model in the light of current economic. ecological, social and cultural challenges?
- Public Value as a principle of resilience in times of crisis and vulnerability: It is assumed that Public Value creation can protect and buffer. How does this work?
- Public Value – Co-creation in ecosystems: Collaboration between business, government and civil society clearly is a promising way to a functioning society. How can public value thinking help to improve it?
- Public Value – Theoretical and empirical perspectives: Public Value research has sparked a lot of research in different disciplines. What are the new ideas or compelling alternative ways to do research on public value?
Proposals should be sent to email@example.com no later than february 28th 2021 and must include:
- Extended abstract in English (max. 700 words)
- E-mail address
- Institutional affiliation
Applicants will be informed of the result of their submissions by mid march 2021.
CALL FOR PAPERS COMMITTEE
Professor Timo Meynhardt – Dr. Arend Oetker Chair of Business Psychology and Leadership – HHL Leipzig Gradute School of Management
Professor Filipa Oliveira – Faculty of Human Sciences of Catholic University of Portugal
President Luís Newton – Estrela Borough
FULL PAPER SUBMISSION
Chosen presenters will be required to send in full papers (max. 20 pages, 1.5 spacing) by may 31th 2021 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All abstracts and papers must be submitted in English.